Registration involves completing the applicable form(s), and mailing the completed form(s) including payment to:
34 Pier Road, Box 960
Deep River, Ontario K0J 1P0
Cheques must be payable to DRYTC.
There are three forms:
- Form 1 – Membership and Program Fees addresses membership, boat storage, and activity fees for all programs except Junior Tennis and Sailing lessons. Please direct any questions about Form 1 to Suzanne Lortie (613-584-9486).
- Form 2 – Indemnity and Waiver – One member per family must sign Waiver 1 – the audit exemption waiver. All adult members must sign Waiver 2, and all non-adult members/program participants (e.g., Junior sailing and tennis participants) must have Waiver 3 signed on their behalf by a parent or guardian. Please direct any questions about Form 2 to Suzanne Lortie (613-584-9486).
- Form 3 – Junior Tennis Lessons. Please direct any questions about Registration to Zhanrong Li (613-584-1712), and the Program to Bob Donders (613-584-4321).
- Form 4 – Junior Sailing Lessons. Please direct any questions about Junior Sailing Lessons to John Wills (613-584-2879).
- Form 5 – Pickleball Registration.
PDF1 versions of these forms can be downloaded by clicking on the associated link above. Paper copies are available at the Deep River Town Hall and the DRYTC clubhhouse.
Note 1 – The Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to display and print the PDF forms. To download and install a copy click on the following link – Download Acrobat Reader.