Tennis is supported through Adult and Junior programs. Both programs include group lessons. Private lessons are available from the staff instructors throughout the season.
Contact: Anne Murphy (613-858-2123 or email@example.com)
The adult program includes a league, ladder, tournaments, social tennis and other events:
- Tennis League – Tuesday and Thursday evenings 6:30-8:30 pm. Play in pre-arranged teams. Fee is $30/season. Starts May 22. Please register by May 9.
- Group Tennis Lessons – May and June, Monday, 8:00 – 9:00 pm. For new adult members (see Registration form), these lessons are free; for returning members, the fee is $40. Tennis lessons – 8 for $75 with Basic $45 Membership (New members may apply $75 to the full adult tennis fee of $200).
- Club Closing Team Competitions – Date to be determined. Details to follow.
- Club Championships – Singles: To be determined, Doubles: To be determined and Mixed-Doubles: To be determined.
- Round Robins – Any level, no pre-registration required. Advertised on Club website and bulletin boards.
- For additional information, see Registration Form 1.
Program: Vhairi Walker (613-584-1489 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
The junior tennis program includes lessons, tennis team and special events:
- Lessons – All classes are one hour long. Raquets are available for in-program use. Participants need running shoes, a hat and a water bottle.
- June 4 – 29 – one hour class Mon/Wed/Fri beginning at 3:50 pm.
- Summer (July 3 to August 18) – By the week. All classes are one hour morning classes.
- Six week session for advanced Juniors.
- For additional information, see Registration Form 3.
- Participation Tournaments – June and August – Dates to be determined.
- Two complementary tags (available upon request) will be issued to juniors ages 8-13 years as of 2018 Dec 31 who register for two or more weeks of tennis lessons. With these tags, the junior tennis player and a friend or family member can practice all season between 1 and 5 pm only subject to posted tagging rules.
- Full-time students ages 8-23 years who purchase a Basic Membership ($45) will be given full court privileges with tag for an additional $15.